Tips and Tricks to get you started on I Love to Teach (ILTT). Remember, despite the fact that not everyone can nail an Australian accent, anyone can join ILTT. It’s FREE to join and the first 1000 Sellers to add 5 products, will be upgraded to PRO, free of charge, for 12 months.
1 - private Links
Your private links are found under your Avatar.
- Your Avatar, is top right of any page.
- Touch your Avatar, a menu will appear.
- To logout find the logout icon top right.
- Blog link, to submit a guest article.
- ‘My Downloads’ link, to find your purchases.
- ‘Sellers Dashboard’ link enables you to add digital products
Extra tip: If you’re not a Seller you won’t see the ‘Sellers Dashboard’ link, it’s hidden, so don’t panic.
2 - your Avatar
Use a photo of yourself, or a flower or an object . . .
- Touch your Username top right of any page.
- Click the ‘About’ link in the drop down menu.
- Touch the big camera and add a photo.
- Use the small camera to add a cover image.
- You can change these images at any time.
3 - COMMUNITY CHAT
A place to collaborate about ideas you have.
- Can’t find a digital product on the Marketplace that you need?
- Post a request on our private Facebook style ‘Community Chat’.
- A Seller might make a product to meet that need and add it to the marketplace.
4 - Guest Write
- Click your private ‘blog’ link.
- Copy and paste your article into space provided or write directly there.
- Note – it’s safer to write it in a word doc first.
- If your article is approved for publication, you will receive 2000 credits.
- 2000 credits = ($20 discount) and you might win the CASH bonus.
This tip is pretty major, read the ‘Guest Writing’ guide first. As we only publish articles that are approved by the moderator panel.
5 - Add a product
Note, this tip only applies to Sellers.
- Click the ‘Sellers Dashboard’ link.
- Describe your product and choose some categories.
- Add an eye-catching cover image
- Add your product file/s – pdf, ppt, video, anything
- Price and submit your product for approval
Your first product must be FREE. This enables visitors, to test the value of your products. So, make it quality.
6 - refer a friend
- Touch your Avatar
- Click the ‘Refer a Friend’ link in the dropdown menu.
- Click one of the social or email buttons to share – Done!
- The referral link tracks who you shared with and if anyone signed up.
- If they sign up, you both receive 1000 ILTT Credits ($10 discount)
Bonus Tip: ‘Refer a Friend’ credits, are counted in the ‘$1000 CASH Bonus’ Competition, that runs each month! Pays to know people, doesn’t it?
It's never been easier to start creating products to teach anyone, anything and everything.
7 - Tips for help!
- Simply scroll down to the Support section in the footer for help.
- Find more tips and tricks to help you in the Knowledge Base.
- If that doesn’t work, click the ‘Help‘ button, bottom right.
- Or use a cleverly named resource, the ‘Submit a Request‘ form.
- If that fails, contact us.
Please do not send us pictures of random insects found in your basement – just because we’re Australian does not mean we can identify your creatures.