My students and I love using a classroom economy. There is something about earning class money to spend on rewards of their choice that works wonders.
If you’re looking for a simple classroom economy that’s tried and tested in over 10 classrooms over ten years then this is it. Everything in my classroom economy is editable to make the items fit your style.
If you want to edit this package, please make sure you have Google Drive up and running before you purchase. Otherwise, just print as is the pdf sheets.
Google Drive is free and allows you to share all kinds of documents and files with your students.
This product includes:
- Student Manual – Four simple brief instruction slides.
- Class Money -You can use my Monkey Dollars or change them.
- Special Vouchers – There are five slides, for free items but students pay for . . . .
- Student Bank Sheet – The banker . . . . .
- 17 Job Cards – Add the student name at the top . . . . . . .
- Job Application – Students complete job applications to . . . .
- Job Application list – As students job applications come in, . . . . .
Preview – Classroom Economy Preview
For more details read my article Intro to Classroom Economy And Why It Works Wonders
You must log in and be a buyer of this item to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Thanks for Visiting! - Sylvias
|EDU Levels||Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Juniors|
|Subjects||Back to School, Classroom Management, Life Skills, Money|